Hosting employer, posting his/her workers to the territory of Slovak republic to perform works at provision of services, is in terms of the § 4 par. 1 of the act No. 351/2015 Coll. obliged to notify the National labour inspectorate the following data:
• his/her commercial name, residence in case of a legal person, and his/her commercial name or name and surname if it differs from the commercial name, and the legal residence in case of a natural person,
• his/her identification number in case it was allocated to him/her and the register in which he/she is registered,
• expected number of posted workers (specified in list),
• name, surname, date of birth, legal residence and citizenship of the posted worker,
• day of commencement and termination of posting,
• place of work performance and type of work performed by the posted worker during the posting,
• name of service or services which the hosting employer will provide via posted employee in Slovak republic,
• name, surname and address (place in Slovakia) of the person accredited to the delivery of papers, which will occur on the territory of Slovak republic during the posting (contact person).
Hosting employer will fulfil this obligation:
• electronically – hosting employer will fill in the e-mail contact, will register him/herself and will create his/her account. After the registration he/she will be able to notify the hosting of workers and consequently to administrate the given data (notice the change at the currently posted workers or fill up new posted workers)
REGISTRATION PORTAL (Recommended)
• in a documentary form – it is necessary to complete the form, print it and send it by post to the address: National labour inspectorate, Masarykova 10, 040 01 Košice or by e-mail to: email@example.com.